The promise of “never again” remains broken by world leaders. But not by us. There are still one million people at-risk in the area of Sudan we are working in, and you can help them.
Whether you are an individual, social group, organization, company, or faith-based group, you can play a role in highlighting this special month alongside of our efforts. Choose one or several to play a role in changing the status quo:
- We are $70,000 away from hitting our fundraising goal for our relief efforts in Sudan’s Nuba Mountains. You can create a fundraising page or make a tax-deductible gift to have a direct impact on the ground.
- Interested in learning more about genocide, Sudan, and our work? Request a speaker to come to your event.
- Sign one of our petitions to world leaders concerning Sudan.
- Become part of our core donor base by becoming a Civilian Protector.
- Live in Tennessee? Sign a postcard to Senator Corker and ask him for a Senate Foreign Relations Committee Hearing on Sudan.