We are currently hiring for the following full-time positions. Before applying, we encourage you to make sure you meet all the qualifications required for the position you are applying for. If you believe that you qualify, please email us the following information:
- Your full resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the job
Please send the above items to info [at] operationbrokensilence [dot] org. If you make the cut, we'll be in touch soon!
As the Fundraising Enthusiast for Operation Broken Silence, you'll oversee the daily activities and communications to our growing community of individual fundraisers, interns, and donors. This role is critical to building movement stability and increasing the impact of our supporters year after year. You'll spend most of your time building relationships with our supporters, communicating with them, and helping them achieve their goals. You'll also work alongside of our Executive Director and Recruitment Director to increase the depth and impact of our community partnerships.
- Help develop, coordinate, and maintain the organization’s ongoing and always evolving fundraising strategy.
- Engage and energize fundraisers, donors, and recurring donors by elevating the giving and fundraising experience and communication.
- Build, improve, and analyze supporter data to discover new opportunities and ensure all activities are measurable to drive efficiencies and maximize results. SalesForce and Google Drive experience is preferred, but not required.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain our community of online fundraisers to grow their fundraising capabilities.
- Grow, manage, and engage the organization’s recurring donors as the organization continues moving towards 100% sustainability.
- Work with the Recruitment Director to support our top online fundraisers to enhance their offline recruiting and fundraising events.
- Update our portfolio of fundraising resources from time to time based on supporter feedback and needs.
- Assist our Executive Director in engaging grant makers, companies, and faith-based institutions for support to the organization’s programs.
- Work within a team-based approach alongside of our Executive Director and other staff to design and schedule all aspects of communications with regards to donor growth and integrated campaigns.
- Create and implement targeted strategies behind our Memphis events that can be measured and help turn the excitement of every guest into an opportunity to support our mission.
- Oversee and lead small teams of interns at various times throughout the year in supporting fundraising and donor development needs.
- Pitch in and support fellow staff when they require additional assistance.
- A bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of two years experience successfully managing and empowering other people, either as a paid professional, intern, or top volunteer.
- An incredible passion for our work that inspires everyone with whom you share our mission, be it in person or on camera.
- Articulate, powerful, and persuasive public speaking skills, with well-honed relationship building and written communication skills.
- An ability to transform the frustrations of others into motivation for real change and progress.
- A dynamic, driven and professional attitude that helps shape the future of our fundraising efforts and the organization as a whole.
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic, essential for our high-impact and high-energy environment that continually strives for excellence.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the presence and personal style to represent the organization to multiple constituents.
BENEFITS & LOCATION
- Defined Contribution Healthcare, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Defined Contribution for Cell Phone and Computer Support.
- Ability to make your own schedule within the context of the organization's business needs.
- This position is for those located in or willing to relocate to the Memphis, TN area only.