We select a few incredible fundraisers each year, fly out to their hometown, and create a breathtaking fundraising video that drives their donations through the roof.
These media projects take quite a bit of time to put together, so there are a few requirements you have to meet before you can apply.
Here's what you need to have accomplished before applying:
- You have an active fundraising page for Operation Broken Silence.
- You have raised a minimum of $2,000 already.
- You are willing to take the time to help plan, script, and be the primary character in your video.
- You agree that the budget for this project will be pulled out of existing funds you have already raised. These projects usually cost less than $800.
- You commit to raise at least $10,000 total on top of the funds you raised before your video is made.
If you meet all of these requirements and want to apply, send us a message here. Be sure to include the following information:
- Phone number
- Your personal story and fundraising video idea
- Link to your fundraising page
- Your commitment if such a video is made
What exactly does a professional fundraising video look like? They can be as simple as us following you around and interviewing you, or as crazy as this: