- Attendees: 652
- Total Raised: $12,168
- Social Media Reach: 6,574
- New Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Follows: 38
- New Potential Exhibit Hosts: 2
Throughout the weekend, we had great discussions with First Evan members about Sudan, our work there, and how they could get involved.
We would like to thank First Evangelical Church and their Missions Board and Office for hosting us and helping to promote the exhibit. Thank you! And a big thanks to the volunteers who helped us setup and breakdown the exhibit!
Here's a few photos from the showing:
The people of Sudan are overcoming two of the greatest challenges facing humanity today: war and genocide. Operation Broken Silence is working to accelerate their ability to generate lasting change through storytelling, education, advocacy, and emergency relief programs.
If you're not currently involved in empowering the Sudanese people, here are a few easy ways to join us from wherever you are:
1. Join The Renewal. The Renewal is an automatic monthly giving program that directly supports storytelling, education, and medical programs in Sudan. It’s like your monthly subscription to a video, music, or internet cable service, but it empowers the Sudanese people! Over 50 people have joined the Renewal this year already. WATCH THE TRAILER »
2. Start A Fundraising Campaign. You can setup an online fundraising page in just a few minutes and ask your friends and family to pitch in towards one of the life-changing programs we support in Sudan! LEARN MORE »
3. Host The Yida Photo Exhibit. The exhibit is available for churches, universities, schools, and community groups in the Greater Memphis area to host through the end of 2018. Our organization can provide video content and flyer designs exclusive to your hosting as part of the experience. If you are interested in bringing this exhibit to your institution and community, please contact us at info [at] operationbrokensilence [dot] org. LEARN MORE »