We have the following internships available for Spring 2019. Before applying, we encourage you to make sure you meet all the qualifications required for the internship you are applying for. If you believe that you qualify, please email us the following information:
- Your resume
- A cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for the internship
- Any information regarding your educational institution's internship requirements
Please send the above items to atetzeli [at] operationbrokensilence [dot] org by midnight January 11, 2019. If you make the cut, we'll be in touch!
Movement Building Experience Internship
As the Movement Building Experience intern, you'll work alongside of our Fundraising Enthusiast on communications and research with current and potential event sponsors, donors, and peer-to-peer fundraisers.
- You'll research existing and prospective event sponsors and brand partners and help craft our outreach to them.
- You'll assist at showings of our travelling photography exhibit.
- You're self-motivated. You're inspired to change the world. You can handle a bunch of tasks without us hovering over your shoulder nonstop.
- You're a team player. You thrive in our inventive and fun environment with our wonderful people who are passionate about what we do. You own your work, but also learn from following our staff's critique and leadership.
- You love change. You know that funding the work we do in Sudan is changing lives and that you're part of the magic that makes that happen. You're committed to our mission and it shows.
- You love the basics. You know how to best use the Google Drive Suite to stay organized. You're a jedi with spreadsheets and your written communication skills are on point.
You'll start at the end of January and commit until the end of May. We'll need you in the office for at least 3 hours a week. There is only one internship available for the Spring 2019 cycle. This internship is available for those located in the Memphis, Tennessee area only.
The people of Sudan are overcoming two of the greatest challenges facing humanity today: war and genocide. Operation Broken Silence is working to accelerate their ability to generate lasting change through storytelling and movement-building, education and emergency relief, and grassroots advocacy programs.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. DONATE HERE »