Here you can find our blog, links to our films and favorite videos, and download assets to help you spread the word about the crisis in Sudan and our work there. We also provide some great fundraising, advocacy, and educational resources.
- READ OUR BLOG »
- SEE OUR FILMS, VIDEOS, & PHOTOS »
- READ STORIES FROM SUDAN »
- DOWNLOAD AWARENESS-RAISING ASSETS »
- DISCOVER FUNDRAISING RESOURCES »
- GET ADVOCACY ASSSISTANCE »
- FIND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES »
Can't find something you need? We're always looking for ways to improve your experience in the movement. If you still need assistance, have a question, or want to give a suggestion, please reach out to our team.
The people of Sudan are overcoming two of the greatest challenges facing humanity today: war and genocide. Operation Broken Silence is working to accelerate their ability to generate lasting change through storytelling, education, advocacy, and emergency relief programs. Here's 3 ways you can join the fight:
1. Join The Renewal. The best way to support the Sudanese people is to join The Renewal. This is an automatic monthly giving program that directly supports our empowering work in Sudan. It’s like your monthly subscription to a video, music, or internet cable service, but it supports others! WATCH THE TRAILER »
2. Start A Fundraising Page. It only takes a minute to set up your personal fundraising page. You can even choose which program or project you would like to fundraise for and how much you want to raise! START FUNDRAISING »
3. Make A Donation. Give by card, check, or stock. Your donation will ensure that we can continue our life-saving work and scale to our mission. GIVE HERE »